LG 75XE3C-B - Utomhusskärmar
- Tum 75"
- Mått 1075.6 x 1991.6 x 218.9 mm (B x H x D)
- Vikt 180 kg
- Ljusstyrka 3000 nits
- VESA x mm
- Drift 24/7
- Inbyggd mediaspelare NEJ
- Högtalare JA
The 75/55XE3C provides excellent durability and vivid image quality even under direct sunlight. This outdoor display boasts strong visibility and reliability with clear picture quality and accurate information delivery even under extreme changes in the environment. It also offers excellent efficiency, combining economic power consumption with simple installation and management.
· Smart Brightness Control - The auto-brightness sensor and preset time scheduler save power whenever possible.
· Advanced Local Dimming - The backlighting in specific areas of the screen can be controlled to increase contrast and provide a clearer image with twice the detail.
· QWP (Quarter Wave Plate) - FPR (Film-type Patterned Retarder) technology is embedded with a QWP which enables clear visibility even when the viewer is wearing polarized sunglasses.
· Wide Viewing Angle - IPS technology provides better control of the liquid crystals, which in turn allows the screen to be viewed at virtually any angle.
· No Blackening Effect - Even under direct sunlight exposure, LG commercial monitors remain free from blackening defects under 110°C and provide superior quality for outdoor usage.
· Anti-reflection - Less interference between reflection of external light & back light thanks to antireflection coating.
· Dust & Humidity Protection Designed with IP56 Rating - The conformal coating enhances circuit board reliability by protecting it from dust, iron shavings, humidity and other harsh conditions.
· High Operating Temperature - The panel offers superb reliability under high operating temperatures and reduces cooling fan usage.
· Enhanced Thermal Management - Environmentally sealed structure for waterproofing and protection against brake dust and fumes. Thermal management solution prevents heating from the LCD, Circuit/ Power board and Solar loading. Totally self-contained and suitable for outdoor use without air filter.
· 9.5 mm Protective Glass - Designed to protect panel from impacts and vandalism for outdoor use. Features OCA film to protect against heating in direct sunlight.
· Low Power Consumption Using The M+ Panel - The M+ panel offers excellent energy efficiency and cost savings and decreases power consumption by approx. 31% compared to conventional RGB panels.
· Web Monitoring - The embedded web monitoring allows a variety of parameters to be diagnosed in real time using temperature, pixel, door, ambient light and gyro sensors. It can be easily controlled at all times.
· Optional Stand - Optional stand to allow panel to stand freely and facilitate easy cable management